Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Time flies

I can't believe it's been two weeks since my last post. What a crazy few weeks it has been. Two weeks ago got a nasty summer cold, which normally increases my post rate. Alas I was also in-field, which meant by the end of the day, I was toast. Heck by the end of the week. Then a couple friends from Boston were in town, adding to the exhaustion. Last week was pretty insane work wise. Before you know it, it's Tuesday and it's August. Wow.

In the background, I've been dealing with a few issues of a personal nature, mainly related to how I'll spend the next 10 years. No concrete answers just yet, although there are several pans on the fire.

There are a few 'rapid fire' posts that I'll make in the next few hours on topics I have been pondering.

No comments: