Friday, March 5, 2010

iPhone needs to change? Blasphemy!

As you know, I'm a huge fan of the iPhone. It's single-handedly changed the way I interact with the internet and with others. It's a fantastic machine.

But with the advent of Android and the Nexus One/Droid, I've feeling a little frustrated. Some of these frustrations I've vented here before – specifically the lack of a decent integrated to-do functionality.

Read this Macworld article that evaluates the Nexus One from an iPhone user's perspective. I really enjoyed it. I think the main thing that I want is widgets. I hate having to open up an app just to get the weather. It's probably something I do most often and it's quite frustrating. In fact, I think a lot of information can be more readily accessed and the current model is ill-prepared to do so. I hope things will change with the next release.

No comments: