Thursday, April 15, 2010

Standing up

I am thrilled with the iPad but one criticism is that it's not light. You can't hold it in one hand and use it for any length of time.

I don't know about you but I'm tired of sitting down when I interact with a device.

I love the idea you have seen in some commercials lately ― people pointing to air while they walk down the street, surrounded by a forcefield of digital knowledge.

I'm not saying I'm thrilled to actually do it. Seems a little odd pointing to random places on the street. But then again everyone would be doing it, if iPhone adoption in NY sets any precedence.

Standing up allows you to interact and still move about without looking down and missing what is around you. In this country, we should be standing more and sitting less.

What do you wish technology would enable you to do?

No comments: