Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spring fever

A funny thing has happened recently. No thanks to a certain groundhog, the weather has been beautiful lately. Well, less sucky. We've gone from freezing cold and temps down to 10F all the way to the upper 40s and mid 50s. It might even get up to 60 today. 

With the arrival of warmer weather comes news fatigue on my part. I haven't been combing through my feeds with the same vigor that I did in the past. I'm sure the sheer volume of feeds that I follow may have something to do with it. But I'm just not as interested in doing it right now. 

For the next few weeks, I'll be spending more time outdoors walking around. So my posts will be more of the 'slice of NY' rather than highlighting stuff from other places that interests me. I think that's not a bad deal for my readers in other parts of the country who can't experience this great city daily. 

No comments: