Sunday, June 14, 2009

computer free

I am spending the day off the laptop. I am trying to see how much I can rely upon my iPhone for entertainment.

Well lately it has been for education. I have been taking advantage of the net to brush up on different educational pursuits. I'm nearing the end of my first pass on UC Berkeley's Social Psych class. I'm nearing the end of the semester but I have the textbook on order so that I have all the reading done when I go through it again.

I have been brushing up on my math skills using an app called Mathemagics or something like that.

I'm also testing out a bunch of flash card solutions. It's something that I have been keeping my eye on for a while and I need to knuckle down while I study for the GRE/GMATs. I will report back with my progress.

No comments: