Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Phew, this blogging thing

Just a pause in the action but I'm working on a few articles, once of which I will post shortly. I'm finding blogging to be an interesting experience and one that I just want to talk about for a few minutes. 

It's amazing the transformation that takes place within oneself from just yapping about whatever comes to mind to actually selecting things to write about, researching it and developing a point-of-view. I'm finding it enlightening.

I oscillate between wanting to make this more about fluff and wanting it to be a serious discussion with my peers on different topics of import. Another question is how personal should this blog should be? 

I don't have the answer to either of these issues but you'll be seeing the answer formulate over time, I'm sure. 

No comments: