Sunday, December 7, 2008

A place to de-stress




Sometimes I wonder if the Japanese are just more honest about human nature. Even though it is a fairly restrictive society, they are comfortable with expressing themselves in a way Americans surely aren't. I think it's an interesting topic to explore further. 

Here's a great example. A mobile stress reducer. The sign 'A place for venting anger.' You can go into this truck and break dishes for 200 yen. How awesome is this!?! I should set one up around here. I'm sure it would do a ton of business.

Hat tip [Tokyo Mango]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely hilarious! Right up there with vending machines with used ladies' underwear in them; the Japanese never cease to amaze me.

That said, wouldn't Greece be a more obvious location? Perhaps it was invented by some Japanese tourists that had been island hopping. I'm sure we will never know..

A classic. Keep 'em coming, my friend!