Saturday, December 6, 2008

My New Wellies von Tretorn


Tretorn is a brand that has really bounced back in the last few years. True confession, I know someone that works there so in my eyes, its' visibility is influenced by my association. But I know I'm not alone. 

A friend of mine visiting from San Francisco and I went to their store in Soho, where I picked up these boots

I love Chelsea Boots, as a style. I owned a pair from Jones the Bootmaker when I lived in London and I wore them out. I have another pair now but they have a sharp toe, which can get uncomfortable over time. I need to replace them.  

Anyway, I'm not much of a Wellies person but when I saw these, I knew I had to have them. They are incredible. Comfortable. Stylish. Understated. Warm. It's like walking in slippers. 

I look forward to rain.


No comments: